by Ivan Duch
I don't offer single songs in my own store. If you don't want to get the full album (with all the extras), you can get the single song on Bandcamp or by subscribing to my Patreon and using the Patreon Download Button. Click here to learn more
About this Song
Check out their library of work over at https://ChibbinGrove.com!
Link Street resides in a city infested with rats, horses-and-carts, and shady merchants.
Some say crossing the street is like rolling a loaded dice for your life, with the odds stacked against you.
Locals avoid these busy roads and instead venture in the dark alleyways and closes.
This in turn has caused an uptake in infestations, littering and shady characters waiting to take advantage of naive patrons of the streets venturing out alone.
If you’re looking for work, the locals of Link Street and many other streets in this city are always on the lookout for able-bodied guards for those with deep pockets.
For those with more nefarious intentions, these streets are ripe for the picking of some cloak-and-dagger skulduggery.
Get all my free songsDownload The Collection
Want to purchase single songs?
I normally recommend you get my full albums, so you can get all the extras I include in my full releases (like stems). But if you're just after one specific song, I recommend you get them on my Bandcamp. You can use the link in the audio player above or just check out my store using the button below. You can also use the Patreon Download button on my store to download single songs if you're subscribed to my Patreon (you need to be logged into your Patreon account for it to work).Check out my Bandcamp
Royalty Free Fantasy Music
Frequently Asked Questions
I offer an ever growing selection of royalty free fantasy music. Please read the following before downloading it:
- I love what you do. Is there any way to contribute?
- Of course! I'm a full time composer, and I recognize it can be difficult to make a living out of it at times, specially releasing so much music for free. So any sort support you can give is always welcome. You can also support me on Patreon and Ko-fi.
- Is it totally free?
- Yep, it's totally free if the song is tagged as free and as long as you credit me. Check out the license info page for more details on proper attribution. If you can't credit me for any reason you'll need subscribe to my Patreon or pay a one-time license, contact me if that's the case. If you feel like your project can afford paying for music, please consider supporting me on Patreon or Ko-fi.
- What are Stems?
- Stems are included for my Patron's exclusive content. Ever wanted to remove an instrument you don't like from a song? You can do that with audio stems. The stems are audio files for the specific instrument families (woodwinds, brass, etc) in the songs. You can mix our tracks the way you need them. For instance, you might only need the percussion for a specific scene.
- What is Royalty Free Music?
- Royalty free music means that you get a license to use a piece of music, not repeatedly on a per-use basis. Normally such licenses are paid but as long as you credit me properly you can use it for free.
- What sort of music rights do I get?
- By downloading my free songs you become the owner of a non-exclusive license. Such license does not include releasing and distributing my music as stand-alone tracks or albums . And also means I can keep on distributing the songs to other content creators to use in their projects.
- Do you offer Exclusive Licenses or other sort of music rights?
- If you're in need of exclusive and original music for your project check out my commisions page, I also write original music for media and video games. The terms of the contract can be arranged in different ways, depending on your project's needs.
- Do I have to give credit when using your songs?
- Yes. Attribution is strictly required for the free license. Patrons on the $10 and above, and those who buy special licenses for the songs (contact me if you need any) can use it without attribution in those cases where proper attribution is not possible. To learn more about the proper attribution check out this page.