In need of a soundtrack to your latest RPG quest? Looking for the perfect background music to set the mood for your podcast, game or video? I offer custom songs that will blend seamlessly with any story.
What people are saying
Dwarf Fortress Storyteller
"Gotta give a shoutout to Ivan Duch. Dude has been a huge help with Scorchfountain's music so far and the fortress wouldn't be what it is without his masterful skills!"
"Ivan makes sure that he understands what you want and what you need; then, he creates music that'll cheer you up. He takes his job very seriously and produces the best possible track from your briefs. He is not only a creative artist but also super fun to communicate and work with. Hence, if you have an idea for a track, tell it to Ivan and just lie back. Be sure that he'll compose a masterpiece out of it! He knows what he's doing."
"Not only is Ivan an amazing composer and musician, he is a pleasure to work with! We cannot recommend joining his Patreon and using his music in your games highly enough!"
"Fantastic! Ivan was able to work with my every need, really easy to bounce ideas off and took my concerns with the product awesomely! Really excited to work with him in the future!"
Video Game Developer
"Ivan always produces superb work, and his understanding of music and how to approach different styles of music is something that really has to be heard to be believed. I'm always impressed with his impeccable skill!"
Video Game Developer
"Ivan went above and beyond to make sure we got a song that we loved for our visual novel. He was very kind and easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend working with him."
How does it work?
Whether you want some epic battle music, a sweeping orchestral theme, or a Celtic-inspired melody, I’ve got you covered. I don't charge you an specific price, instead you can donate whatever you feel the music was worth to your project.
You Pick the PriceThe music you request is delivered under a non-exclusive license and available for everyone to use. That said, you are able to request exactly what you need for your own project.
- No Revisions
- Audio Stems
- HQ Audio Files
- Up to 120 seconds of music
- Unlimited Instruments
- Non-Exclusive License
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some terms and wording that I know might be difficult to understand from the tables above, so I hope you can find the answers here. That said, if your questions are not included feel free to contact me.
- What's the turnaround?
- Average turnaround time for commissions will be 1 - 6 weeks. But depending on the current queue it could extend beyond that, I'll notify you about it. My patrons will get priority on that queue as well. Requests will be completed chronologically. If you require the music urgently or by a specific date, please contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- What sort of music rights do I get?
- If you make a song request I retain the right to release it on my library or on any other way. You get an non-exclusive license, meaning others can use it as well. If you would prefer exclusive rights to the completed music, please contact me with your exact requirements.
- What's your revision policy?
- I don't include revisions for my "pay what you want" requests. I give my best to write the song but I like to remain an inner my expression of the theme you suggest. If you need music which needs to revised to adjust to your exact needs write me about it.
- What music styles can you do?
- I specialize on the following music genres: orchestral, epic, celtic, viking, middle east, asian and other world music genres. That said, let me know what you have in mind, I'm always open to writing on new music styles.
- How many songs can you write for me?
- It depends on my current scheduleto to be honest, let's chat about it.