In need of a soundtrack to your latest RPG quest? Looking for the perfect background music to set the mood for your podcast, game or video? I offer custom soundtracks that will blend seamlessly with your narrative.
What people are saying
Dwarf Fortress Storyteller
"Gotta give a shoutout to Ivan Duch. Dude has been a huge help with Scorchfountain's music so far and the fortress wouldn't be what it is without his masterful skills!"
"Ivan makes sure that he understands what you want and what you need; then, he creates music that'll cheer you up. He takes his job very seriously and produces the best possible track from your briefs. He is not only a creative artist but also super fun to communicate and work with. Hence, if you have an idea for a track, tell it to Ivan and just lie back. Be sure that he'll compose a masterpiece out of it! He knows what he's doing."
"Not only is Ivan an amazing composer and musician, he is a pleasure to work with! We cannot recommend joining his Patreon and using his music in your games highly enough!"
"Fantastic! Ivan was able to work with my every need, really easy to bounce ideas off and took my concerns with the product awesomely! Really excited to work with him in the future!"
Video Game Developer
"Ivan always produces superb work, and his understanding of music and how to approach different styles of music is something that really has to be heard to be believed. I'm always impressed with his impeccable skill!"
Video Game Developer
"Ivan went above and beyond to make sure we got a song that we loved for our visual novel. He was very kind and easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend working with him."
How does it work?
Whether you want some epic battle music, a sweeping orchestral theme, a Celtic-inspired melody, or any other type of fantasy music, I’ve got you covered. Reach out to me through the requests form so we can discuss the project in detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some terms and wording that I know might be difficult to understand from the tables above, so I hope you can find the answers here. That said, if your questions are not included feel free to contact me.
- What's the turnaround?
- Will depend on my current schedule and your needs. If the project requires a quick turnaround let me know.
- What sort of music rights do I get?
- It depends on what you need for your project. I cover most situations and the pricing change according to the kind of rights you need for your project.
- What's your revision policy?
- Depends on the project, it's also something we can agree to during the start of the project.
- What music styles can you do?
- I specialize on the following music genres: orchestral, epic, celtic, viking, and other world music genres. That said, let me know what you have in mind, I'm always open to writing on new music styles.
- How many songs can you write for me?
- It depends on my current schedule to to be honest, let's chat about it.